Join our team!
Full time Veterinary Nurse Vacancy
Thank you for your interest in joining our elite team
If you are looking for an Exciting, fulfilling and most importantly Rewarding JOB in veterinary nursing, then come and work withus on the front line as a Veterinary Emergency Nurse!
You will be working on a full-time, flexible Rota, working on a rostered basis with 35-40 hours per week which includes evenings, weekends, and night shifts. The North Shore Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care (NSVECC) practice is the longest established and a highly valued practice on the North Shore. The practice has state of art diagnostics, a hyperbaric oxygen chamber and much more to handle the most challenging of emergency cases. To work here you will need to have the following:
- Have a Diploma in Veterinary Nursing (or equivalent)
- Have a MINIMUM of 1.5 years’ experience post qualification working within a veterinary practice.
- Preferably, be experienced in emergency and/or critical care nursing or have practiced enough time in general practice and want to develop your skill set in this field.
- Show a high standard of care and communication to our patients and clients.
- Have good communication in the English language.
- Be punctual and have a positive attitude.
To apply for this vacancy email your CV to Angela Johnson Angela.Johnson@nsvecc.co.nz
Part time Veterinary Nurse Vacancy
Part time – Veterinary Nurse Vacancy
working various evening shifts nights with variable weekend days and night shifts.
North Shore Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care (NSVECC)